Navodaya Medical College began their stride to fame with strength of service and an urge to serve, educate and innovate. The present eminence is the culmination of efforts of countless men and women who gave their best under good circumstances and also during difficult situations.
MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital was started in the year 2001 by Venkatesha Education Society located at Hoskote, Bangalore Rural District. Both UG & PG Programme are recognised by Medical Council of India & Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
The Government of Karnataka had decided to establish a Medical College at Bellary instead of Gulbarga. Hyderabad Karnataka Education Society under the leadership of Sri Mahadevappa Rampure started a Medical College in Private sector in 1963.
M. S. RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, was started in the year 1979 and has since grown into an institute of recognition and repute in India and abroad. Housed in a spacious campus of 65 acres – Gyana Gangothri or the ‘Spring of Knowledge’ adjoining the famous Indian Institute of Science, located just 7 kms from Bangalore city.
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences was established in the year 1980 by the Vokkaligara Sangha and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
The college started with only the pre-clinical section at Manipal and the students had to go to Mangalore for their clinical training. With the clinical program commencing at Manipal in 1969 with the setting up of Kasturba Hospital, it became a full-fledged independent college and Mangalore becoming a separate constituent college, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore.
Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore was started in 1955, utilizing the clinical facilities of the Government Wenlock Hospital and Government Lady Goschen Hospital. In 1961, the pre-clinical section was started in Mangalore.
JSS Medical College, is located in a sprawling 43 acre campus in Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara, Mysore City, which is about 140 Km from Bangalore. The city is famed for its educational institutions, salubrious climate and beautiful gardens.
About BEA Bapuji Educational Association was born in 1958 as a brain child of a few visionaries with an intention to impart basic education facilitates to the dominantly rural citizen of Davangere and its surroundings.
Through the efforts of a number of Luminaries and Philanthropists the Association has grown enormously by establishing a chain of educational institutions in almost every discipline from primary to higher education.
The sprawling 100 acre self contained campus has excellent infrastructure and learning resources that collectively provide a stimulating and enjoyable learning ambience. The hostels accommodate over 2000 boys and girls .