International Medicine for the development of one of the most important factors for high-quality medical training and continuing medical education.
With this goal in 1989 under the leadership of Dmitry Tvildiani “Georgian doctors abroad Specialization Fund” establishment. Fund more than 200 young doctor-specialist merged. Their common goal was the American Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) successfully pass the test and then go through the United States and other advanced countries of the residence course leading clinics. For this purpose, the Fund acquired the appropriate manuals and programs, but the programs independently coping proved impossible. For this reason, 1991 and December 18, Dmitry Tvildiani Acad. David Tvildiani founded Higher Medical School – “Test”. That same year, upon the recommendation of the Ministry of Health (011/13 18 .12.91) was granted a license by the Institute in the Ministry of Education (# 5-08-2 / 12; 29.01.92).
- Medicine and Science in the best international experience-based higher education.
- Performing the mission of higher education is guided by the following principles:
- Teaching, learning, research and management quality constant improvement;
- Students and staff capabilities;
- Teaching and research for the optimal environment for the process;
- Medicine in the national, regional and international levels to increase the role of the institution;
- Education based on the creation of its own contribution.
1. teaching degree. Educational programs for the development and integration of the quality of growth.
2. Research quality. University research environment to develop their intellectual and material resources through growth.
3. The quality of human resources. The academic staff professional growth; The new resources.
4. The leadership and management quality. Leadership, management and administration of continuous improvement.
5. Collaborative. Cooperation and the maintenance of national, European and international levels.
6. Effective use of financial resources. Financial resources addressing gegmazomierobis, miznobrivobisa rationality and quality improvement.
7. infrastructure and environment. University learning environment; Educational, scientific, information database development.
8. student involvement / participation. Educational life of students by involving and promoting their active participation.
9. internationalization experience. International cultural dialogue involving the promotion.
10. Public relations. Public service quality of life, cultural strength and Intellectual capital increase.
11. The national / international level to establish positions. National and international level in the high-quality reputation of the university.
12. The quality of the culture. Quality culture development should become the main objective: the expansion of quality assurance procedures, including higher education institutions of formal strategic planning process of the Union.
Colleges in Georgia
Comments are closed.