With 200 years of experience in medical training, KSMU is justifiably an international University. Around 700 students from more than 57 countries around the world study here and half of them study in English. Moreover, we have a large group of students from neighboring and remote regions of Russia. We are proud that Kazan medical school is attractive for young people from different parts of the world. That is why our priority is support and care for international students.
- More than 5500 medical students, clinical residents and interns
- 9 faculties
- 65 departments
- Staff of more than 1500
For most students choosing a university, it is the first important decision they make as adults, and it is one that shapes and influences both their present and future life.
If you want to attend a foreign university, you would become part of a minority. However you would be given the opportunity to meet and make friends with other students from all over the world – both local students and other members of the university’s international population. You will learn how to deal with obvious challenges, like language barriers, and being far from home. But perhaps you would learn most from the more nuanced aspects of cultural differences – including academic ones as well as social ones.
Picking one university to attend is a truly overwhelming choice for some. Among myriad schools all over the world, students and parents alike stress about choosing the right one. We present you the main information about Kazan State Medical University and admission for facilitate your choice.
- KSMU is the third oldest Medical University in Russia after Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Only university in Kazan which is recognized by the Ministry of Healthcare & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- Government funded University.
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by the WHO, listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine).
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by ECFMG (USA).
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by leading medical councils viz. AMC, GMC, MCI etc.
Comments are closed.