Moscow State University was established in 1755.
More than 40 000 students (graduate and postgraduate) and about 7 000 undergraduates study at the university, and over 5 000 specialists do the refresher course here. More than 6 000 professors and lecturers, and about 5 000 researchers work for the faculties and research institutes.
Every year Moscow University enrolls about 4 000 international students and postgraduates from all over the world.
Moscow University campus is an extremely complex system, with its 1 000 000 m2 floor area in 1 000 buildings and structures, with its 8 dormitories housing over 12 000 students and 300 km of utility lines.
MSU library system is one of the largest in Russia, with its 9,000,000 books, 2,000,000 of them in foreign languages, and the average number of readers 55,000, using 5,500,000 books a year.
Universities in Russia
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- pecific state Medical University
- Astrakhan State Medical University
- Tambov State University
- Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd
- I.M.Sechenov Moscow State Medical Academy, M1, Moscow
- People’s Friendship University of Russia, PFU, Moscow
- Moscow State University
- Permian State Medical University
- Omsk State Medical University
Comments are closed.