Vinnitsa National Medical University was founded in 1921 and awarded with the title of “Academician Honors” in 1984. There is outstanding level of teaching staff at the University, provided with 122 Doctors and 554 Candidates of Medical Science.
During the last 20 years Medical, Dentistry and Pharmacy Faculties have been established at the Academy. While the education process computer software is continually involved for the students’ theory and practice skills. Thus 32 computer laboratories with free Internet access are available for students, postgraduates and teachers. There are 12 research schools at the University which are constantly cooperating with the partner universities from 19 different countries (USA, Germany, France, Great Britain, and Russia etc.).
Since 1961 the University has been training international students, with the total number of foreign students graduated from the University is 6500 international citizens from 106 countries of the world. Up to the present time there are 1335 international students are studying at the University.
The University is involved in direct cooperation with 28 international pharmacological companies. The teaching staff of the University participates in 72 international projects.
- Accreditation IV
- Status State
- Established 1921
- Departments 54
- Teaching staff 820 (122 Doctors of Medical Sciences, 554 Candidates of Medical Science)
- Students currently studying 11000
- Faculties First Medical Faculty, Second Medical Faculty, Third Medical Faculty, Pharmacy Faculty, Dentistry Faculty.
Comments are closed.